This course has been designed for anyone needing a basic introduction to organizational resilience. Whether they are responsible for an area that contributes to organizational resilience or they need to understand the principles, this course will be beneficial to them.
It will help you:
- Explain the concept and importance of organizational resilience to their colleagues
- Become a positive influencer, building resilience by supporting the collaborative effort between professional disciplines within their organization
- Demonstrate how organizational resilience can be developed and improved through the application of sound practices
- Reflect on how they can apply their knowledge into to their own organization
The course is designed to be informative and interactive:
- Concepts and terminology explained in non-jargon, plain English
- Animated videos & glossary of key terms
- Downloadable action plan to help them think about their own organization as they work through the course
- Real world case studies to think about how business continuity can be applied to a variety of situations and businesses
- They need to carry out actions and answer questions as they work through each module
- And, at the end of each module there is a quiz to access understanding before moving on to the next one
The course should take 3 – 4 hours and you can study whenever you like. You have 60 days to complete the course from when you are enrolled. The course can be used on mobile, tablet and desktop. Once you complete the course, you can download a certificate of completion.