Our goal at Continuity Shop is to provide you with the business continuity training you need, when you need it, at a realistic price. Our range of e-learning courses does just that. Focusing on raising awareness and building basic skills and knowledge, our business continuity e-learning courses are instantly accessible any time, anywhere.
Why choose Continuity Shop E-learning?
Continuity Shop are BCI European Service Providers of Year, 2 years running: our training is second to none.
We regularly review our course content to ensure currency and standards compliance.
Our online payment system gives you instant access to any of our courses, any time.
Essentials of Business Continuity Management
Essentials of BCM is an online learning resource which gives a complete overview of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) lifecycle in keeping with the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301.
The course contains a level of information roughly equivalent to that of a one-day classroom based course. It explains the key concepts of BCM and will help the student to gain a good understanding of what is required in order to implement BCM within an organisation. All aspects of the BCM lifecycle are examines in the course from BCM Programme Management through to Review Maintenance and Embedding of BCM arrangements.
The course covers
- - The need for continuity planning
- - The language, concepts and tools of Business Continuity
- - How to define continuity requirements and choose appropriate recovery strategies
- - Understanding the key elements of a continuity plan
- - How to exercise the plan
- - The key elements of a Business Continuity Programme
Raising BCM Awareness
This online course contains much of the material from the first module of the Essentials of BCM course but is designed to be used for an entirely different purpose.
Whereas 'Essentials' is intended to be used only by potential BCM practitioners and BCM department representatives, the awareness raising course is designed to be used by all members of an organisation - in order to help to Embed BCM within the Organisation's culture. Because of this, the module focuses on what BCM is and why it is important. It does not go into the majority of BCM concepts or methodology. The course is roughly one eighth the length of the 'Essentials' course.
The course covers
- - the basics of BCM for all members of an organisation
- - Identifying the critical business processes of an organisation
- - Developing, implementing and managing BC plans
- - Understanding the budgetary requirements of BCM
- - Requirements and Strategy
- - Implementation
- - Operational Management