Understanding multi-agency major incident management is vital for those with responsibilities as
Who should attend this course?
All Business Continuity professionals and members of Incident Management teams. All Category 1 and 2 responders including the emergency services at operational and tactical levels.
This course covers:
- Understanding the Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- The Role of the Emergency Responders
- What is a Major Incident?
- Command and Control – Gold Silver Bronze
- Working in police control centres
- Managing the media
- Police investigation / criminal liability
- Strategic Management: Influencing decisions
- The role of the local authority and voluntary services
- Training and Exercising
Dates and Prices
Our classroom courses are currently on hold during the Coronavirus pandemic. In the meantime, we have several tutor-led, remote learning courses scheduled - please click here to see our range.