This two day course explores the relationships between technical Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BC), the Contingency planning challenges Organisations face today with the introduction of Virtualisation and Cloud (as examples), and provides delegates with practical direction to develop Plans incorporating both BC and DR for Service and Product restoration following unplanned suspension.
Who should attend this course?
Those responsible for:
- Service and Product delivery continuity to Customers
- Risk Identification and Risk Management
- Technical Support and Development
- Developing an Organisations Contingency arrangements
- Process development
- Organisational Change
- Corporate Governance
This course covers:
- Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Service Continuity definitions
- Today’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery research and development challenges
- Capturing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity requirements for Contingency planning
- Managing Contingency programmes with both Technical and Non-Technical resources
- Practical experience of developing a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) template
Dates and Prices
This course currently has no public dates. We can, however, run it in-house for you. Please visit our In-House Training page or contact us on +44 (0) 161 743 3555 for more information.